Girls who like nail polish may have to face yellow nails regularly. This adversely affects the personality and can leave for a long time may cause other health problems such as diabetes. Today, we have a bit of knowledge about the causes and methods to cure yellow nails for all girls.
How to get rid of yellow nails
Causes yellow nails, nail polish
In most cases, if girls who like to nail regularly, Yellow nails may be caused by poor quality nail polish. Or does not contain sunscreen or maybe because of nail polish without foundation beforehand, Therefore causing the nail texture to break through the chemical polish in the nail polish until the nail becomes yellow.
Or perhaps because of diabetes
But if girls are not a fashion line that likes to wear nails often But the nails change color from pink, looking healthy Come to yellow. This may be a health warning sign that you may have diabetes. Because people with diabetes have a lot of sugar in the body. The reason for yellow nails is because the sugar will combine with collagen and protein in the nails. Especially if these symptoms are accompanied by frequent urination, tiredness, fatigue, and more.
There are also other factors. That can cause the nails to become more yellow include smoking, fungal infections under the nails, lymphadenitis, thyroid disease, chronic respiratory diseases, certain liver and kidney diseases. Or the body lacks vitamin E etc.
How to fix yellow nails
- Nail polish with lemon Cut the lime in half Then scrub on the nails thoroughly until clean Then wipe the nails dry Wash with clean water
- Lemon juice mixed with baking soda Into a thick powdery texture, then apply to the nails, leave for 15 minutes, then rinse, then use olive oil to massage over the nails and hands gently Will help nourish the nails to be healthy and moisturized.
- Whitening toothpaste Put it on the nail And mask Or use an old toothbrush to scrub too Will help to whiten nails
- Soak the fingernails in warm water for 10 minutes, then rest the nails for 2-3 minutes. Slice the lemon or kaffir lime And rub all over the fingernails Then rest the nails for about 5 minutes, rinse with clean water Able to apply nail cream
- Focus on eating foods rich in calcium such as milk, tofu, yogurt, asparagus, spinach, red beans, red meat, eggs, oysters, etc.
- Always wear gloves while working, such as washing dishes, scrubbing the bathroom, etc. To prevent the danger of all cleansers that will directly hurt the nails.
- Rest my nails Because nail polish regularly will prevent the nails from being exposed to the air which can result in yellow nails Should let the nails rest for 1-2 weeks and nourish the nails with special nail cream.
- Apply nail and hand cream regularly. Regularly feed by using the cream. Or serum, especially for nails and hands. Currently, there are many products sold, such as vitamin E or lanolin. Should choose the FDA that is correct and clear. The product is reliable and safe, as well.
If maintenance and preservation mentioned, the nails are still yellow. Not improved at all Should go to a doctor immediately because you may have health problems.